Topic:Â Brain Engage-Stimulate critical thinking and problem solving in the workplace
- What critical thinking is and why it is important in the workplace
- The Socratic Method: Leveraging Questions to Increase Performance
- The Six Types of Socratic Questions
- Planning for Critical Thinking: A 5-Step Model (TeachThought)
- Critical Thinking Correlation Studies
Articles for this Week:
Tip of the Week: Â Brainstorming!
- When brainstorming on flip charts or a white board, consider capturing brainstormed information in random positions instead of a list. A list implies order and sequence and visually may make it less easy for the group to reorder and prioritize. Â Consider the brainstorm “amoeba.”(Brainstorm amoeba concept fromÂ The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In BusinessÂ by Patrick Lencioni.)
Listen to our new Leadership Book Club podcast at www.LeadershipBookClub.com
We love to hear your feedback–leave a comment on the blog or send us an email!
Listen to this podcast now (or right-click the link and â€œsave target asâ€ to download the mp3)