Topic: How to Get Your Creativity On
- Where Are Your Seeds of Creativity (Christopher Penn)
- John Cleese’s classic talk on How to be Creative (video, 40m)
or if you’re pressed for time, here is an excerpt from Cleese’s talk where he discusses “the 5 conditions that you can arrange to make your lives more creative” (video, 14m)
- What you need to know about the flipped classroom (GradHacker)
- Flipped and Flipped Out About Classroom Learning (Let Me Say This About That)
- 6 Vintage Inspired Animations on Critical Thinking (Brain pickings)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Virtual Teams (American Express OPEN)
- 9 Easy Ways to Remember Your Presentation Material (American Express OPEN)
Tip of the Week:
- Allow your team (and yourself!) the time, the opportunity, and the flexibility to be creative.
We love to hear your feedback–leave a comment on the blog or send us an email!
Listen to this podcast now (or right-click the link and “save target as” to download the mp3)