Topic: Learning & Doing
- Breaking Down Barriers Between Learning and Doing (Rob’s Learning and Technology blog)
- Learning by Creating (Learnstreaming)
- Difficult Conversations: Nine Common Mistakes (Harvard Business Review blog)
- Have Traditional Human Resource Practices Become Out of Date? (Bersin & Associates blog)
- What Angry Birds Can Teach us About Instructional Design (Mindflash) & Three Things Draw Something Can Teach us About Becoming Better Designers (Rimmer Creative Group)Â
Tip of the Week:
Consider having students take an active role in presenting course content to you and their fellow students!
We love to hear your feedback–leave a comment on the blog or send us an email!
Listen to this podcast now (or right-click the link and â€œsave target asâ€ to download the mp3)