Topic: Designing for Learning Transfer
- How to Increase Learning Transfer
- Can They Do It in the Real World? Designing for Transfer of Learning
- Designed for Learning – Transfer of Learning Theories and Implications
Articles for this Week:
- More pedagogic change in 10 years than last 1000 years – all driven by 10 technology innovations (Donald Clark Plan B)
- Sense-Making Through Conversation (Harold Jarche’s Life in Perpetual Beta blog)
- Why is the Research on Learning Styles Still Being Dismissed by Some Learning Leaders and Practitioners? (eLearn Magazine)
- Flipping The Classroom? … 12 Resources To Keep You On Your Feet (21st Century Educational Technology and Learning)
- The Flipped (or Social) Webinar (Learning in the Social Workplace)
- 50 Things You Need To Give Up Today (Mark and Angel Hack Life)
Tip of the Week:
- Take inspiration for your instructional design from everywhere! TV commercials, jingles, movies, people you see in the grocery store…everything has the potential to inspire you and your design!
We love to hear your feedback! Leave a comment on the blog or send us an email!
Listen to this podcast now (or right-click the link and “save target as” to download the mp3)