Topic: Employee Recognition
- Why the Buzz Around Employee Recognition (Bersin & Associates)
- What Can Angry Birds Teach us About Universal Design for Instruction? (Prof Hacker)
- The Secret to Delivering a Timed Presentation (Business Hacks) and 6 Tips for Outstanding Presentation Design (American Express OPEN)
- TED Talks Perfect for the Classroom (Edudemic) and TED Talks From Inspiring Teachers (TED blog) and Dave Eggers’ Wish: Once Upon a School
- What Higher Education Will Look Like In 2020 (Co.EXIST)
Tip of the Week:
Two ways to improve the quality and efficiency of your Google search:
- Use OR search to search multiple terms at once, but use parenthesis to make sure Google knows what terms use the OR
Example: parks Illinois or Indiana returns results for parks Illinois OR anything with Indiana
Example: parks (Illinois or Indiana) returns results parks Illinois OR parks Indiana. Much more efficient!
- Use quotation marks to search for a specific string of words
Example: Pacific Coast Highway returns results that have the words Pacific, Coast, and Highway anywhere in the document
Example: “Pacific Coast Highway” returns results that have the phrase Pacific Coast Highway in the document
We love to hear your feedback–leave a comment on the blog or send us an email!
Listen to this podcast now (or right-click the link and “save target as” to download the mp3)